Pages

Tuesday, 24 November 2015

Presents Presents and more Presents

On Saturday morning me mum , dad and I went to Auckland to my sister's house in Auckland. Before we called into my cousin house on the way down. Mum wanted to go to the Warehouse  to get presents for my brother`s , sister`s.  At my sister's house. Wrapped the presents. My sister said “Go and buy some more wrapping paper for the presents because there were loads of presents to wrap. The room was packed with presents. My sister said to me “Why don't you have any presents ? I said to her “because my older brother was buying all  my presents. I am spending all my money on my whole family. I felt excited as I wrapped the presents and stacked them in piles. Well I was doing that I saw three presents for me , one was a slushy maker , one was an I-pad , my favourite one the huge big pool. That was the best day of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment